Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 2 of the 48 hour Book Challenge!


Yesterday I didn't quite get to six hours, but 5 hours of reading..not bad :). I couldn't hold out last night even with the coffee, tea, soda, and whatever caffeine I shoved into my veins. But I did start Fool by Christopher Moore. It is based on Shakespeare's King Lear. Here is the twist. It is from the fool's perspective. It is a hysterical novel full of naughty words, well thought out Shakespearian insults and an original story wove into a classic play. It is worth the read. But like the warning at the beginning of the book says, if you are in any way easily offended, this book is not for you.
Off to continue my reading! I am back to Pride Prejudice and Zombies! :) I have just eaten, which may have not been the best idea. Review of this book to come soon!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment